Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Child Baggers

“Childes are the main assets of our Nation or any Country. They are the only effective descendent to hold the Curb of our Nation’s Culture & Unity, So please protect their childhood & empower them with power of Knowledge.”

This is not me that’s typing this blog it was that event who uncontrolled me for this.

I am working in a logistics company (Transport Company) as a main accountant under my CA at Delhi & daily traveled to my office from my home.
I usually take my train from Vivek Vihar (Jhilmil Industrial Area, Dilshad Garden).

I was waiting for my train. I was sitting on a bench just after few minutes a little kid (Male Kid) comes there.

And he touched my knees and stretches his hand towards me instead demanding by mouth.
He was not unable to speak properly, he was not disabled to speak he was in his primary stage to speak.

I did not mistake to understand that why he is stretching his hands towards me. But I knowingly become unknown, by his requirement.
And I asked him “ Kahan Jayega?” (Where you will go?).
That kid repeat it two times & I also.

And then he turn off me like “Now It’s Computer is Not Safe to Use” & he move to his new prey.
(Sorry for that I used here “PREY”)

He repeat same action in front of that
person (Approximately 35-38 Years Old).

I was monitoring it, he (Man) put his hand in his pocket and gave him 1 Rupee!!
I tried to stop that person to do so.
But he said that “Chal yaar chhod Bachcha hi to hai, Kahan roz maang raha hai?” (Oh friend! let’s go, this is little child, & I am giving first time).

But this happening left a deep going concern inside my Heart.
If we (all) will think in that measure, then what will happen?

Now you can take example of this child. Now what will happen with this child?
If that’s man (Who gave Money to this Innocent Child) get information from somewhere that his child was also being observed in that job.
Then what he could tolerate? No!

Not at All!!!

If you could not tolerate something that may annihilate your own child’s future, then why you encouraging such activities.

Why peoples are taking chances? Why?

Now surely that’s kid encouraged by that uneducated devil for bagging & now his Future is full of problems. Now life has been infected by virus of illiteration that’s the main curse to any Nation.

Now he has been understand that if one ignored me that surely another give me money.


And now this will be the Motto Of His life-

“May Be The Next “

So please Discourage bagging at your own level.
If you want a Strong Nation & Safe future.
Otherwise we will disable being able.


For A Scientific Experience
http://praviinsharma.spaces.live.com/

& For General activities
http://praviinsharma.ning.com/

& For Further Social Issues
http://praviinsharma.blogspot.com/

Or Suggest Me At My Personal ID:
praviinsharma@live.com

No comments:

Post a Comment